Minecraft Additional Compression Mod 1.15.2/1.10.2 (Compressed Blocks) Extra Compression Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 provides compressed blocks to Minecraft (E.g. Double Compressed Clay, and many others., all the best way as much as Decuple Compression) and is absolutely appropriate with mods similar to Ex Compressum and Additional Utilities. You’ll be able to even add extra compressed blocks or take away/modify current ones with the config.
All ranges of compressed stone
Miscellaneous compressed blocks
Utilizing for constructing
All of the compressed blocks
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.