Minecraft Advanced Skin Customization Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Skin Cosmetics, Realistic First Person & More) is a mod that provides aesthetic options to Minecraft.
Pores and skin Cosmetics? Real looking First Particular person? GUI Enhancements? You bought it multi functional mod!
That is aimed to be a mixture of iPixeli’s Gender Mod, Console HUD, Actual First Particular person 2 and WearMC (discontinued).
All pores and skin cosmetics sync with all different gamers with this mod put in.
- Customization Menu Keybind is ‘G’.
- Toggle First Particular person Perspective is ‘V’.
- • Real looking First Particular person
- • Paper Doll
- • Coordinate Show
- • Biome Show
- • Time Show
- • FPS Show
This mod saves your Minecraft UUID on an exterior database for syncing functions.
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.