Minecraft Akashic Tome Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Morphing Book) is a mod based mostly on Morph-o-Device. The one merchandise it provides is the Akashic Tome, crafted with a E book and a Bookshelf. The fundamental idea (and code) is similar, however they’re functionally completely different.
The Akashic Tome might be mixed with mods’ documentation books, and may retailer as many as you may slot in there.
- So as to add a ebook to it, merely mix them within the crafting desk. You may have as many as you need, together with duplicates.
- You get the precise merchandise from the mod, not an emulation of the merchandise or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that merchandise’s performance.
- The merchandise will get some NBT information tacked on to it to vary its identify and make sure the sport is aware of to vary it again correctly.
- Because you get the precise merchandise, you need to use it for crafting however you most likely shouldn’t, as you’ll lose all different hooked up gadgets.
- To morph the tome into one other mod’s documentation ebook that’s added to it, merely proper click on and decide the one you need.
- Shift-right clicking a block from a mod that has a ebook added to the tome will morph the tome into that ebook. In case you have a number of from the identical mod, it’ll take the primary added.
- To unmorph again into the tome, left click on the air.
- Whereas in the usual “Akashic Tome” merchandise, you may proper click on a block that doesn’t have a documentation ebook to be taken to its wiki (this makes use of the Botania Wiki API, and can default to the FTB wiki)
- To take away gadgets hooked up to it, drop the merchandise utilizing Q whereas shifting and it’s morphed into the merchandise you wish to take away.
The config file for the mod consists of the next:
- An possibility to permit each single merchandise to be hooked up. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that ought to not have gadgets hooked up.
- A whitelist for names the place gadgets that include them ought to be capable to be hooked up (like ebook, tome, lexicon…)
- A whitelist for particular gadgets that don’t include the earlier names that must also capable of be hooked up.
- An alias record. Permits you to redirect one mod to a different. For instance, RFTools provides the Sensible Wrench, and the alias record incorporates “rftoolsdim=rftools”, so once you take a look at an RFTools Dimensions block (completely different mod) whilst you have a Sensible Wrench, it’ll seize that as an alternative. Different aliases embody Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Enlargement, for instance.
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.