Minecraft Angel Ring Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Allows You to Fly Like in Creative Mode) provides an Angel Ring, which lets you fly, like in a artistic mode to assist with constructing/travelling. Impressed by Additional Utilities’ Angel Ring.
Find out how to use:
Put Angel Ring into Angel Ring curio slot and use spacebar to fly, like in a artistic mode, in case you equip something, which is granting flying, whereas sporting Angel Ring – Angel Ring fly impact may have prime precedence, until you unequip it. (You can even equip it into Attraction slot, if there may be any mod, which provides this slot into Curios menu.)
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.