Minecraft Anger Management Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Pigmen Calm When A Player Die) Anger Administration Mod 1.15.2/1.14.Four does two issues:
- It might probably trigger Pigmen to grow to be peaceable and calm when a close-by participant dies, ending the cycle.
- And it may make Pigmen aggro on gamers after they mine sure blocks, with a share probability.
# Configuration file
Pigmen calm once you die, and would possibly rage once you mine sure blocks.
The way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.