Minecraft AnimalNet Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Storing Mobs as Items) provides new completely different sized nets to the sport with which you’ll catch mobs and animals.
- Mobs/Animals will preserve nametags.
- Mobs/Animals will preserve their stock.
- Mobs/Animals will preserve all their settings (like age for child animals).
- Measurement issues. If a mob is just too large it is advisable craft an even bigger internet.
- You’ll be able to retailer mobs as objects.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.