Minecraft Antique Atlas Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Fancy Interactive Map) provides merchandise Vintage Atlas to Minecraft. “Vintage Atlas” is a craftable merchandise that allows a particular map display.
You’ll be able to navigate the map through click on & drag, zoom through the scroll wheel. Moreover, on-screen buttons allow you to add/take away/disguise markers, export the map to a picture file. There’s now a minimap that’s enabled by default should you put an Atlas into the off-hand slot. To disable it, go into Mod Settings for “AntiqueAtlasOverlay”. The map is generated across the participant by choosing a single biome to characterize every chunk of 16×16 blocks. Customized biomes added by different mods will likely be robotically assigned to a default texture set primarily based on their varieties as registered in Forge BiomeDictionary, however you’ll be able to add your individual texture packs with customized textures. Once you export the picture file, it is going to be in PNG format and comprise a map of the dimension the participant is at the moment in.
Marker with a label
Exported tiny map with a village
Zoomed in, observe the size bar
Exported map picture:
Fabric Modloader (For Minecraft 1.14+)
Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.14+)
Cotton Library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.