Minecraft AppleSkin Mod 1.16/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Food-Related HUD) is a standalone mod offering the HUD options beforehand included in AppleCore. It is a largely client-side mod, however it must be on the server with the intention to show correct saturation/exhaustion values on the consumer.
AppleSkin offers details about some mechanics which can be invisible by default (it doesn’t add or change any mechanics).
- Provides meals worth data to tooltips
- Provides a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
- Provides a visualization of potential starvation/saturation restored whereas holding meals
- Provides starvation/saturation/exhaustion data to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the worth of saturation and exhaustion to the consumer
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge or Cloth.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.