Minecraft Archer’s Paradox Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Arrows & Archery Stuff in General) provides a bunch of latest Arrows (with archery themed objects on the best way), applicable for each vanilla and modded gameplay. Varied properties for all of those may be configured within the archers_paradox-server.toml file which is exclusive to every world/server. (This can be a new factor with Forge in 1.14.)
Right here’s an outline of the arrows presently added by the mod with their descriptions (which might present in-game, if configured to in CoFH Core):
- Diamond: 2x Injury, +1 Pierce, +1 Knockback
- Prismarine: No water slowdown; diminished gravity in water.
- Quartz: 1.25x Injury, +1 Knockback
- Blaze: Burns goal and ignites radius round it.
- Frost: Chills goal and freezes space round it.
- Lightning: Calls down a lightning bolt, if it hits outdoors.
- Ender: Teleports participant to location; or swaps locations with the goal.
- Explosive: This one is clear.
- Phantasmal: Flies via blocks, limitless pierce, ignores gravity and armor. Glows.
- Shulker: Properties in on a goal; levitation standing impact.
- Slime: Ricochets and has a number of Knockback. (A private favourite.)
- Spore: Transforms Dust and Grass into Mycelium in an space.
- Verdant: Transforms Dust into Grass in an space. Additionally grows crops/crops.
- Coaching: No injury, stacks a “Hit Streak” impact. Developments (NYI). Distance issues!
- Problem: No injury, stacks “Archer’s Gambit” impact. XP for sustaining hit streak. Distance issues!
There’s one inventive tab, presently with solely the arrows. Extra content material (quivers, archery-themed blocks, and so on) on the best way!
How one can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.