Minecraft Atlas Extras Mod 1.12.2 (Small Antique Atlas Addon) provides some further info (like biome, place and time) under Vintage Atlas mini map. This mod provides cross mod compatibility between Vintage Atlas, Waystones (by BlayTheNinth) and Signpost (by Gollorum), permitting you to teleport between them by way of the atlas. All the pieces respects the configuration of the atlas itself.
- HUD info: place, biome, time.
- Keybind to open the atlas.
- Cross-mod compat (waystones/signpost) Permits to journey from (Signpost). Journey vacation spot solely (Waystone from Signpost mod). Each: journey begin and vacation spot (Waystone from Waystones mod).
- These markers are routinely added to the atlas upon putting the respective block.
Vintage Atlas Mod
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Vintage Atlas Mod.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.