Minecraft Autofish Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Recaster, MultiRod) will mechanically reel in and recast your fishing rod whenever you catch a fish. You may disable it utilizing it’s GUI, which opens utilizing a configurable key. Simply solid the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the remaining.
This mod automates the fishing course of in minecraft, so you may go afk and it’ll fish for you.
The way to use:
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for altering particular person settings.
- Quite simple to make use of, simply solid the fishing rod into the water as soon as, and it’ll mechanically reel in on the appropriate time and recast after a pair second wait.
- Allow Autofish: Toggles your entire mod on or off.
- Allow MultiRod: After utilizing up a rod, it can attempt to auto swap to the following one in your hotbar if it exists, so you may fish for prolonged durations of time with a number of rods. (Switches to the primary rod in your hotbar after every reel)
- Cease fishing earlier than rods break: Ignores fishing rods as soon as they’re nearly damaged. That is helpful in case you have an enchanted fishing rod and also you don’t need it to interrupt.
The way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in LiteLoader.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.