Minecraft Automatic Door Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Auto Open and Close Doors) is a minimalistic configurable mod which automatically opens doors around the player and closes them with a delay. The doors will only be closed if the player isn’t near after opening. By default, iron doors will also be opened, but you may change that in the config.
- doorOpenTime (default = 2500, min 0, max 10000): The time in ms the door should stay open.
- shouldOpenIronDoors (default = true): When enabled, iron doors will also be opened automatically.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.