Minecraft Bamboo Blocks Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Nice Bamboo Decoration) provides in new constructing blocks to make use of: Bamboo Planks, Thatch, Bamboo Torches, and extra!
Bamboo Planks are crafted with Four Bamboo. They are often made into Stairs, Slabs, Fences, Fence Gates, Doorways, and Trapdoors! Bamboo Planks appears to be like very nice in tropical builds!
Thatch is created with 2 Bamboo and a couple of Sugar Cane. It’s extra flammable than Bamboo Planks and might solely be crafted into Stairs and Slabs. It’s excellent for roofs or flooring designs!
Bamboo Torches are crafted with 1 Bamboo and 1 Coal/Charcoal. They provide off the identical quantity of sunshine as a torch, however look cooler and could be positioned on Leaves and the highest of Bamboo! You can also make some handsome pure mild sources and tiki torches with these!
Bamboo Buttons is created with 1 Bamboo Plank. It has a half-second longer delay than regular Picket Buttons, making it the longest activating button within the recreation!
Bamboo Stress Plates:
Bamboo Stress Plates are crafted identical to another Stress Plate however with 2 Bamboo Planks. Within the newest launch, they activate if something steps on them.
Bamboo Ladders, Chests, and Vertical Planks:
Fairly simple. Similar to their vanilla variants, however solely loaded if Quark is loaded.
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.