Minecraft Beacons For All Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Creatures Love Beacons) permits beacons to have an effect on extra than simply gamers. Via the configuration file, customers can set whether or not beacons may even have an effect on tamed mobs, passive mobs, or all mobs. All beacon results that may apply to close by gamers will then additionally apply to close by mobs of the required kind.
(This mod can be utilized server-side solely.)
- Creature Sort – Specify whether or not beacons can have an effect on all tamed creatures, all passive creatures, or any creature.
- Creature Listing – Specify particular creatures that may be affected by beacons.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.