Minecraft Berry Bushes Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Randomly Spawn Berry Bushes with Different Colors) provides Berries and Bush Blocks into your recreation!
Berry Bushes are randomly generated on this planet with totally different colours, and the berries they produce can be utilized instead meals supply or a substitution of dyes.
Berries include 16 totally different colours, every can be utilized to substitute a dye from vanilla in crafting recipes.
They’re additionally meals sources and might be crafted into Berry Salad.
2 berries + 1 baked potato + 1 beetroot or carrot (merchandise contained in tag berrybushes:vege)
Bushes randomly generate on this planet, they are often positioned on one other bush or dust like blocks (blocks contained in tag berrybushes:bush_plantable_on)
Berry Bush has some properties:
- They damage livings like cactus by default (might be turned off in config)
- You possibly can right-click them with a wooden to make them stable (entity not satisfactory)
- They drop their yield on the bottom in the event that they attempt to develop however they’re already mature (might be turned off within the config)
And there are alternatives to regulate the spawn of them within the config (banned biomes&dims, spawn top, spawn charge…)
How one can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.