Bonsai Trees Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Small Trees, Tiny Trees) provides Bonsai Pots that enable for rising bushes inside two vertical blocks. Grown bushes might be harvested from the Bonsai Pots for drops particular to that tree.
It has assist for bushes from vanilla Minecraft, Forestry (and Further Bushes), Pam’s HarvestCraft, IndustrialCraft 2, and Built-in Dynamics. Tree drops and tick progress multipliers might be modified utilizing CraftTweaker.
- Craft a Bonsai Pot and place it someplace with a minimum of one block of air above it.
- Get a suitable sapling and right-click it on the Bonsai Pot.
- Watch it develop.
- You’ll be able to then optionally harvest the tree by proper clicking it with an axe or breaking the block. The Bonsai Pot itself solely breaks when there isn’t any sapling rising in the meanwhile.
- You can even improve your Bonsai Pot to a Hopping Bonsai Pot which routinely drops the objects into inventories under the Pot. This is likely to be disabled within the config although.
- Use dyes to paint your pot. Excellent-click the pot whereas holding any dye. This works on regular and on hopping pots.
- A specific soil is likely to be wanted for a few of the bushes. And the various kinds of soil present totally different boosts to the expansion of your Bonsai. It is strongly recommended to make use of JEI to lookup suitable saplings and obtainable soils. Waila and TheOneProbe will present what sapling is rising on what soil and its progress.
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Libnonymous Library.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.