Minecraft Bookshelf Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 has included a set of code and normal API for mods of the creator in Minecraft (it’s obligatory to put in for utilizing).
A supporting mod, Bookshelf Mod is not going to have any impact when putting in independently in Minecraft. As a substitute of that, it can assist different mods to run. The mods that Bookshelf Mod has supported often utilized in a normal set of code in construction. After which, it can scale back the dimensions of the file and save time, in addition to optimize the system. Due to this fact, the creator has mixed this code set into Bookshelf Mod. You need to discover that if not putting in this mod earlier than utilizing fundamental mods, it can trigger some errors within the recreation and you can’t load till logging into the principle menu!
Some essential options:
- Horse Armor: It’s straightforward so as to add some new armors for horses within the recreation.
- ItemStack Colours: It adjustments the colours of the merchandise by command.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: It adjustments the consequences when doing magic in objects.
- Another options, and so forth.
Methods to Set up Bookshelf Mod with Forge Modloader
- Obtain Forge Installer, Bookshelf-Mod.
- Proper-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You’ll be able to skip this step in the event you’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you should use the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Sort %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of the mod you have got downloaded into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Carried out!