Minecraft Bountiful Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Become Bounty Hunter) is a mod centered round a single block referred to as the Bounty Board, and gadgets which seem inside: Bounties!
Making a bounty board is simple, you simply want some wooden and a few paper. After you have the board arrange, it should begin to fill with bounties. These bounties come and go at random, and every bounty will ask you to gather a few gadgets or kill a few mobs of a sure sort. Every bounty additionally has an inventory of rewards which you’ll get when you fulfill the bounty. Should you don’t like every of the bounties which are accessible, you’ll be able to come again later. Previous bounties get taken down and changed with new ones on a regular basis! When you see one you’d like, convey it with you.
When you’ve collected all gadgets that the bounty is asking for, and/or you’ve got killed all the mobs that it’s asking for, excellent click on on the Bounty Board with the bounty to show it in, and your reward will probably be given to you in return.
By default, the one gadgets that present up within the Bounty Board are from vanilla Minecraft, and the one rewards are gold ingots and gold nuggets. The intention is for modpack makers so as to add their very own attainable bounty gadgets to the board by way of the usage of the config JSON information. You may as well specify totally totally different rewards if you want.
Similar to gadgets, bounties can have a tier of rarity. As you discover extra uncommon bounties, the reward for fulfilling them will probably be better than that of regular bounties. Rarity follows the identical sample as in vanilla: Frequent, Unusual, Uncommon, and Epic.
Additionally, this mod works effectively on servers. In case your server makes use of a typical forex, you’ll be able to set the rewards to be mentioned forex.
- “/bountiful reload” or “/bo reload” reloads the bounty json information in-game with out having to restart.
Kottle Library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Kottle Library.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.