Minecraft Digicam Mod 1.16.3 / 1.16.2 / 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 (Actual Pictures) provides a Digicam and a body for the pictures. This mod takes actual photos of your recreation. This mod is absolutely multiplayer appropriate.
- Pictures may be put into picture frames.
- Pictures may be displayed by right-clicking the picture.
- Pictures may be copied by combining it with a chunk of paper within the crafting desk.
- Date and photographer title are saved with the picture.
- The Digicam consumes a chunk of paper for each taken picture.
- Multiplayer appropriate.
- Pictures are saved on the earth folder.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.