Minecraft Capes Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Wear any Cape You Wish In-Game) means that you can put on any cape you want, cost-free. This mod additionally means that you can put on any elytra you want in Minecraft.
Capes are extraordinarily uncommon vainness objects and are worn along with the participant’s pores and skin. There may be at the moment no approach to receive a cape on one’s personal, though there are numerous mods that permit gamers to acquire one, solely seen to that participant (or in some circumstances, different customers of that mod). Within the Legacy Console Version and Bedrock Version of the sport, some skins from numerous pores and skin packs embody capes. Gamers on Java Version who legitimately have a number of capes can select which to put on (together with no cape) by going to their Minecraft profile.
Methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.