Minecraft Carpet Stairs Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Allow You To Put Carpet On Stairs and Slab) Minecraft is a Sandbox sport that encourages gamers to point out their creativity. Minecraft offers you numerous potentialities so you may create your individual constructions. From small homes to an enormous citadel, you are able to do all that! Nevertheless, many gamers nonetheless will not be glad with that. For them, there are nonetheless too many issues lacking in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft neighborhood has created lots of mods that may be added to what they really feel are lacking and Carpet Stairs is one in all them.
Though Carpet Stairs solely provides to Minecraft a brand new sort of block, Wooden Flooring, the function that it brings will enable gamers to have extra choices in constructing / adorning. Its function may be very easy, it permits the Carpet (and Wooden Flooring mod) to now be positioned on each Stair and Slab.
To raised perceive this function, you may see the picture under.
Want you have got enjoyable enjoying the sport!
Methods to Set up Carpet Stairs Mod for Minecraft
- Obtain Forge Installer, Carpet-Stairs-1.15.2.jar file
- Proper click on Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You possibly can skip this step in the event you’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you need to use the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Sort %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Carried out!