CC Tweaked Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (ComputerCraft for Latest Model) is a fork of ComputerCraft which goals to offer earlier entry to the extra experimental and in-development options of the mod. CC Tweaked goals to be a nurturing floor for varied options, with a pull request towards the unique mod being the top purpose. CC Tweaked additionally consists of many pull requests from the group which has not but been merged, providing numerous further bug fixes and options over the unique mod.
- Substitute LuaJ with Cobalt.
- Permit working a number of computer systems on the identical time.
- WebSocket assist within the HTTP library.
- Wired modems and cables act extra like multiparts.
- Add map-like rendering for pocket computer systems.
- Permit printed pages and books to be learn like maps, and displayed in merchandise frames.
- Provides the /computercraft command, providing varied diagnostic instruments for server house owners. This enables operators to trace which computer systems are hogging sources, activate and shut down a number of computer systems directly and work together with computer systems remotely.
- Add full-block wired modems, permitting one to wrap non-solid peripherals (corresponding to turtles, or chests if Plethora is put in).
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.