Minecraft Ceiling Torch Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (New Upside Down Torches) Hiya all of you! As we speak I’ll introduce you a mod scacs for Minecraft model 1.16.1 referred to as Ceiling Torch.
Including Ceiling Torch to your Minecraft recreation is a pleasant function that permits you to place the Torch the wrong way up. That’s proper, with Ceiling Torch, you may put your Torch again in opposition to regular.
To place the Torch again, you merely must right-click the Torch on the underside of a block. This function additionally works with Redstone Torch so you are able to do a whole lot of bizarre issues with it.
The Ceiling Torch’s options don’t actually change the gameplay of Minecraft. However it’s a fairly unusual function that’s undoubtedly welcome within the recreation.
Ceiling Torch is a small mod and it’s appropriate to be used together with different mods or modpacks that you just want. As well as, the Ceiling Torch function additionally helps Torch from numerous different mods like [SBM] Bone Torch.
Want you all have enjoyable enjoying video games!
Set up Ceiling Torch Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Obtain Forge Installer, Ceiling-Torch-1.16.1.jar file
- Proper click on Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You’ll be able to skip this step for those who’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you should utilize the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Sort %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Executed!