Minecraft Champions Mod 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 (Elite Mobs With Extra Ability and Extra Loot) provides elite mobs of various rarities, with enhanced stats, further skills, and additional loot. These champions might be spawned for any hostile mob within the recreation. Many points of this mod might be configured with both the config file or the generated JSON information, permitting customers to regulate the issue and variety of this mod to swimsuit their specific playstyle.
Champion mobs are outlined by their ranks. Each time a legitimate mob is spawned into the world, it’s assigned a rank. Most mobs will likely be frequent and exhibit no particular traits. Some mobs will spawn as champions. Gamers can acknowledge them by the particular coloured particles they emit in addition to the particular well being bar that seems in your display screen once you have a look at them. Champions have ranks that are randomly assigned with larger ranks being progressively rarer. With every rank, champions acquire stronger stats, extra skills, and extra loot to drop.
Ranks are extraordinarily configurable via the usage of the ranks.json file generated within the config/champions folder. Gamers can edit rank attributes akin to default shade, variety of affixes, progress issue, and likelihood to spawn. New ranks may even be added, infinitely.
Affixes are distinctive skills or attributes that spawn with champion mobs. Gamers can see which affixes are connected to any champion by wanting beneath the champion’s well being bar on the display screen. These might be recognized from a good distance away, permitting gamers to sufficiently analyze every champion’s menace stage and accessible skills.
Affixes, like ranks, can be configured via the usage of the affixes.json file generated within the config/champions folder. Right here, gamers can disable sure affixes, require sure ranks, blacklist entities, and make particular entities all the time spawn with sure affixes if attainable. Not like ranks, new affixes can’t be added in any means.
At present accessible affixes:
- Arctic – Constantly fires homing projectiles that can sluggish anybody they hit.
- Dampening – Reduces the injury of oblique assaults.
- Desecrator – Periodically spawns a cloud of harming beneath its goal.
- Hasty – Drastically will increase motion pace.
- Horde – Spawns with a number of further mobs of its sort (these mobs are all the time Frequent).
- Infested – Attacking and being attacked will spawn silverfish that can assault its goal.
- Jailer – Small likelihood per assault to “jail” targets, making them unable to maneuver positions for just a few seconds.
- Energetic – Regenerates 1 well being per second. This will increase to five well being per second when not attacking or pursuing any targets.
- Molten – Grants hearth resistance, fiery assaults, and armor penetration.
- Plagued – Infects close by creatures with Plague, which provides a Wither impact and makes the creature a brand new Plague host
- Reflecting – A small portion of harm is mirrored again on the attacker.
- Shielding – Periodically shields itself from all injury.
- Vortex – Periodically pulls targets in direction of itself.
Along with the JSON information talked about above, Champions has a common configuration file. Right here, gamers can specify issues like dimensional blacklists/whitelists for champion mobs, consumer shade overrides for ranks, and values to make use of for stat progress for champions.
Legion the Disgraced: Hasty
Legion Shadowend: Energetic
Nashna, Eater of Souls: Jailer
Akamorn the Forgotten: Desecrator
Akamorn, Dweller of the Night time: Infested Hasty
How one can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.