Minecraft Cherished Worlds Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Favorite/Pin/Bookmark Certain Worlds) provides the flexibility to favourite/pin/bookmark sure worlds.
Favoriting worlds will drive them to all the time present up on the high of the world choice checklist and removes the flexibility to delete them till they’re unfavorited. Gamers can favourite as many worlds as they need. If there are a number of, favorited worlds will order themselves by final performed date like common worlds. (This mod is client-side solely.)
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.