Minecraft Chest Tracker Mod 1.16.1 (Monitor Your Objects) improves one of many oldest system within the sport. Looking for objects has at all times been extra of a chore than truly enjoying your favorite sport of Minecraft, therefore the creation of Chest Tracker. This Mod assists the gamers in categorize their storages and seek for sure objects. It’s fairly a easy, but charming thought, which is alluring for brand new gamers, whose but to have a great managing talent in relation to objects. Moreover, you’ll always remember the placement of your objects, thus optimize your gameplay and make it extra environment friendly, particularly for the try-hard and speedrunners.
- Find your saved objects in your stock menu.
- Identify-tagging your chests for categorization.
The right way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run lately downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.