Minecraft ChunkBorders Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Visualize Chunk Boundaries) offers a straightforward approach to see the perimeters of chunks in Minecraft, in addition to establish your world’s spawn chunks and spawn space. This may be very helpful for individuals who play on Towny, Factions, or comparable servers the place chunk boundaries are necessary for organising a city, constructing, and safety. Works on each single and multiplayer.
Minecraft ChunkBorders Mod Screenshots:
- To allow the mod, set up it and easily press B (by default) in-game.
- You’ll be able to regulate the radius in addition to how the mod handles the peak borders are displayed by going to both the Essential Menu or Pause menu, clicking the tab on the high proper, and choosing the “ChunkBorders” mod adopted by “Settings”.
- Radius: What number of chunks in every path might be visualized (zero will show solely the only chunk you’re in, as much as 10 which is big).
- Auto Top: Makes the borders render on the participant’s toes and transfer mechanically once you change top.
- Handbook Top: Retains the borders on the similar top, adjustable utilizing the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
- Present middle of present chunk: Exhibits the two×2 chunk middle for the chunk you’re presently standing in.
- Present spawn chunks and spawn space: Toggles visualizing spawn chunks and the 20×20 spawn space.
Learn how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in LiteLoader (or Fabric Modloader).
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.