Minecraft For Classic Bars Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Changes the Status Icons to Status Bars) replaces the normal icon rows within the HUD with icon bars. With this comes some new advantages.
- As an alternative of including extra rows when well being/absorption is over 20, the bars at all times keep the identical size whether or not you might have 20 well being or 200 well being.
- This mod is able to exhibiting armor over 20 the place the vanilla caps the show, however it’ll cap out at 30 until the Armor Attribute cap is eliminated with one other mod.
- This makes mods equivalent to Overloaded Armor bar, Colourful Well being bar, and Armor Toughness Bar irrelevant as this mod already has these enhancements baked in.
- As well as, this mod additionally reveals the saturation and exhaustion ranges of the participant, that are usually not seen.
When working round:
And when holding a meals merchandise, it’s potential saturation/starvation will likely be overlayed on prime of the starvation bar:
Armor toughness is proven above the starvation bar (solely vanilla diamond armor by default has it however different mods could add stronger armor.)
- Random Issues (Lava Waders/Hearth Allure)
- Lava Waders Bauble (The title)
- Powerful as Nails (Thirst Bar)
- Botania (Tiara)
- Iblis (Starvation quantities)
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.