Minecraft CodeChickenLib Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (3D Math, Transformations) is a library of programs to assist make numerous elements of Minecraft modding simpler. This mod comprises libraries for 3D math and transformations, mannequin rendering, packets, config, colors, asm and some different issues.
How one can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.