Minecraft Collective Library 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Library for Serilum’s Mods) is a shared library with frequent code for all of Serilum’s mods. It additionally optimises a number of mods utilizing the identical occasion by combining them.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.