Minecraft Colorful Slimes Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Adds 16 New Slimes) Ever needed to make just a few slime blocks not stick to one another? Maybe you’re uninterested in only a single green-colored sticky piston? No?… In any case, because you’re right here, you might have that, too.
Colourful Slimes Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 provides 16 new slimes that drop 16 new slimeballs, from which you’ll craft 16 new sticky pistons or 16 new slime blocks…
- Should you don’t like enjoyable, you possibly can craft coloured slime with a dye mixed with eight non-colored slimeballs.
- You can even take away the dye, or.. “uncolor” a coloured slimeball by washing it in a cauldron (no one does that)
- Coloured slime blocks have a particular potential: totally different colours don’t stick to one another. The one catch right here is that you simply want customized sticky pistons.
- It doesn’t actually matter which coloration the sticky piston will likely be, in any respect.
- One last item: Vanilla slimes are changed with an opportunity of 16/17 (16 colours + vanilla one); You’ll be able to coloration slimes by making use of any dye on it.
- And that’s just about it. The recipes are vanilla, and these slimeballs can be utilized for any recipes that use OreDictionary identify for “slimeball”.
Methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.