Minecraft ColouredChat Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Adds Color to Usernames in Chat) Chat on vanilla servers can get exhausting to learn with many individuals chatting on the identical time. ColouredChat Mod 1.15.2/1.14.Four merely assigns a random colour to a customers identify once they be part of the server.
Works server-side with out requiring something on the consumer (Nonetheless, auto tab completions won’t present if the consumer doesn’t have the mod).
Configs mean you can change the delimiter round a gamers identify (By default “”), setup which colours can be randomly assigned, and allow/disable instructions.
The mod provides just a few instructions:
- /colouredchat clear|set color
– This command permits gamers to set a default colour upon becoming a member of the server, clear reverts the colour again to random
(tab completions obtainable just for modded purchasers)
- /colouredchat random
– This command randomizes the gamers colour
(as a substitute of gamers relogging consecutively)
- /colouredchat record
– This command lists all obtainable colours, moreover, the output may be clicked to auto-fill the corresponding set command
(added to make it simpler for vanilla purchasers with out auto tab completions)
- /colchat (alias deprecated in 1.14.Four with new brigadier system)
Listing of default colours for command utilization:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.