Minecraft Command Macros Mod 1.16.1/1.16/1.15.2 (Create Keybinds for Commands) Have a command you generally use? Uninterested in repeatedly typing it in time and again? Wouldn’t or not it’s simpler to press a key in your keyboard to run the command? Command Macros Mod 1.16/1.15.2 supplies a fast and simple technique of making and operating macros.
- Making a macros is as simple as specifying the command, and the important thing to set off the command.
- Macros might be added by the config, or straight in-game utilizing Mod Menu.
- Restart not required! Enhancing/Making a macro takes impact immediately, no must relaunch.
- Keys are usually not restricted to a single macro, a number of macros might be certain to the identical key to have a number of instructions run without delay.
Completely different Forms of Macros:
- Delayed Macro: Command has a configurable delay between key press and execution.
- Repeating Macro: Command whereas auto-repeat whereas holding down the important thing. Delay configurable
- Single use Macro: Command will solely execute as soon as per key press
- Show solely Macro: Chat display screen will probably be opened and command will probably be typed in with out being executed
Find out how to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Cloth Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Cloth put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.