Minecraft Conduits Prevent Drowned Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Build Your Underwater City in Peace) is a minimalistic configurable mod that disables drowned zombie spawns across the participant when the conduit impact is lively. This mod is a part of The Vanilla Expertise.
preventDrownedInRange (default = 200, min 0, max 200): The euclidian distance vary across the drowned the place a test for a participant with the conduit impact is finished. A worth of 200 prevents the spawning of all drowned.
You’ll be capable to construct your underwater metropolis in peace, with out having pickles throughout:
The right way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.