Minecraft Configurable Cane Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Make Sugarcane Growth Configurable) makes reed (sugarcane) progress configurable. It is going to will let you select between vanilla progress mechanics or 1.13 kelp-like progress, and allows you to select max peak, and age.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.