Minecraft Connected Textures Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Emissive Rendering, CTM) Related Textures Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (CTM) extentions to the vanilla mannequin system to permit contextual rendering in rather more advanced methods. This mod permits useful resource packs so as to add related textures, emissive rendering, and rather more.
This mod tries to do every thing “by the ebook” so far as rendering is anxious. Which means there isn’t a ASM hook for 1.7-style rendering, every thing is dealt with by way of baked fashions. CTM takes the baked mannequin supplied by vanilla and transforms it on demand to go well with the additional rendering results specified within the particular CTM JSON knowledge. Moreover, it offers methods for mods and resourcepacks to be totally non-depdendant on CTM, they’ll render one thing totally totally different when CTM is current with just a few further strains of JSON.
- CTM originates from the render code that powered Chisel via Minecraft 1.10.2. Since then, it has been break up, and made into its personal absolutely purposeful library mod.
- CTM permits resourcepack authors and modders alike to create advanced render results, equivalent to related textures, patterned textures, glowing parts, and extra. Better of all, it permits all of this with none code dependencies in any way.
- CTM can be utilized with out ever writing a line of code, every thing you want is uncovered to the useful resource system, via mannequin and mcmeta JSON recordsdata.
Related Textures Mod Wiki Web page:
Related Textures Pack:
A texture pack which provides these results to vanilla, and a few choose mods.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.