Minecraft CookieCore Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Library for Ephys’s Mods) is the widespread utility library for Ephys’s mods.
Some mods require CookieCore:
- Magic Feather (Artistic flight that doesn’t spoil exploration)
- Configurable Beacons (Change how beacons work)
- Participant Proxies (A bunch of Utilities)
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.