Minecraft CoroUtil 1.15.2/1.11.2 (Library for Corosus’s Mods) CoroUtil 1.12.2/1.11.2 is only a library of lessons that each one Corosus’s mods use. You have to set up this if you’re going to set up any of Corosus’s mods. This mod is a huge assortment of widespread code used between all my mods. Its technically four forge mods in the meanwhile, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer mixed.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.