Minecraft Corpse Complex Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.10.2 (Customizing Casualties) Corpse Advanced Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod that provides a wide range of configuration choices to the Minecraft dying system. Customise all points of participant dying, together with drops, stored objects, sturdiness, expertise, and extra. At present, it gives choices to regulate stock loss, expertise loss, starvation values, and respawn potion results, in addition to assist for a lot of mods.
All configuration choices can be found each by the config file (“corpsecomplex.cfg“) and the in-game config GUI.
- All the classes may be disabled/enabled in any mixture. By default, the entire modules are disabled so you’ll be able to select which particular options and choices you need enabled.
- With the stock module, you’ll be able to management virtually all points of what occurs to the objects in your stock upon dying. The vanilla Minecraft conduct has all objects merely drop upon dying. With Corpse Advanced, you’ll be able to implement options resembling holding solely armor upon dying and dropping all the pieces else, or holding all the pieces however introducing a 50% sturdiness loss to all objects, and far way more.
- The stock module has an non-compulsory sub-module known as Soulbinding, providing you with entry to an enchantment of the identical title that allows you to save sure objects whatever the mod’s different settings. This enchantment may be fully personalized to find out how highly effective it’s and its ease of entry to gamers.
- With the respawn results module, you’ll be able to apply any variety of potion results on gamers upon respawn. These potion results may be from vanilla or modded potions, so long as they’re registered as a “Potion” and never a customized kind of merchandise. You possibly can specify the facility and length of every of those results individually, granting you a big diploma of selection in the way you want to implement them.
- The respawn results module has a sub-module known as “Customized Respawn Impact”, which helps you to create a customized potion impact to be utilized on respawn. These choices allow you to modify a participant’s attributes in methods separate from pre-made potions, and in some methods solely accessible by this sub-module. Each side of this practice respawn impact, named “Memento Mori”, is totally customizable and non-compulsory.
- With the expertise module, you’ll be able to management what occurs to a participant’s expertise upon dying, together with manipulating expertise orb technology.
- With the starvation module, you’ll be able to management what starvation values a participant retains upon dying and set minimal and most limits.
- With the respawning module, you’ll be able to management whether or not gamers can set their mattress spawns or grant them the power to return to their dying location.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.