Minecraft Corpse Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2 / 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Lootable Bodies) Corpse Mod 1.15.2/1.14.Four brings a corpse into the sport. It can spawn upon your dying containing all gadgets that you just had in your stock. With this mod, you’ll by no means lose your gadgets once more!
The corpse will seem on the participant’s location upon dying. Your participant’s pores and skin will likely be utilized to the corpse. It incorporates all of the gadgets you had while you died. It will probably maintain an infinite quantity of things.
You possibly can entry the gadgets by right-clicking the corpse.
While you take out all of the gadgets, the corpse will disappear. The corpse can’t fall into the void or burn in lava.
After 1 hour, the corpse will flip right into a skeleton, indicating that it existed for an extended time. This gained’t change the performance of the corpse.
Loss of life Historical past
You possibly can view all of your previous deaths by urgent the ‘U’ key. You possibly can retrieve misplaced gadgets if you’re in artistic mode.
Viewing the Loss of life Historical past of different Gamers
By typing /deathhistory as an operator, you’ll be able to view the dying historical past of one other participant.
Recovering Misplaced Gadgets
You possibly can retrieve misplaced gadgets by urgent the “Gadgets” button within the dying historical past GUI. Notice that you may solely take out gadgets if you’re in artistic mode.
Teleporting to the Loss of life Location
By clicking on the “Location” space within the dying historical past GUI, the command to teleport you to the dying location will likely be displayed in chat. It contains the coordinates and the dimension.
Solely the proprietor of the corpse can entry the stock (Config possibility)
Learn how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.