Minecraft Crafting Station Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Crafting Station without Tinkers’ Construct) provides solely the crafting station from Tinkers’ Assemble with the flexibility to choose up close by inventories. That’s it.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.