Minecraft CreativeCore Mod 1.15.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Library for CreativeMD’s Mods) is a core mod for RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic, CraftingManager. This mod accommodates elements of the still-in-progress “Forge Growth Library”, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
- Packet system (helps splitted packets).
- Recipe system.
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe.
- Transformer API (obfuscated identify converter).
- Occasion system (by N247s).
- InfoStack objects (a technique to uniform itemstack teams).
- Faux world.
Learn how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.