Minecraft Creeper Spores Mod 1.16/1.15.2 (Did You Know Creepers Were Plants?) Did you know creepers were plants? Creeper Spores Mod 1.16/1.15.2 takes this idea and adds a few features based on it.
Minecraft Creeper Spores Mod Features:
The status effect entities get after being hit by a creeper explosion.
Creeper Spores propagation replaces terrain damage from regular creepers. Spores manifest as a status effect affecting nearby living entities. When an entity gets hit or dies under the effect, or when the effect runs out, a creeperling has a chance to spawn.
Cute baby creepers that will eventually grow up after getting enough sunlight. They have half the health of an adult, and will flee from survival players and cats. Bone meal can be applied to a creeperling to make it grow faster. Creeperlings share some characteristics with catnip, making them the natural prey of cats and ocelots.
- Creepers spawning on the surface are replaced with creeperlings
- Creepers get double fire damage (dry leaves burn quite well I hear)
- Charged creepers still destroy terrain unless mobGriefing is set to false (farming heads is a dangerous business)
- You can spawn a creeperling by using a creeper spawn egg on another creeper or creeperling
Minecraft Creeper Spores Mod Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.