Minecraft CreeperFix Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Tweak Damage Caused by Creepers) permits setting what sort of injury Creepers do to the world.
Config file to pick out what won’t be affected by Creeper Explosions:
- Blocks, Itemframes, Work (default)
- Floor Gadgets (default)
- Animals/Villagers (default)
- Hostile Mobs
The creator made this mod as a result of disabling mobGriefing gamerule breaks stuff like villager breeding and sheeps not inflicting block updates from consuming grass (which some would possibly want for wool farms)
Observe for Multiplayer: This mod is just required on the server-side and works tremendous with vanilla purchasers.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.