Minecraft Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Easy Farm Ghast’s Tears) is a minimalistic mod which makes ghasts drop their tears periodically when a participant is shut, giving the flexibility to farm them sustainably. (This mod is a part of The Vanilla Expertise.)
- maxDistanceToGhastBlocks (default = 32, min 1, max 256): The utmost distance in blocks the participant could be away from the ghasts to ensure that them to start out dropping tears periodically.
- ghastTearDelayTicks (default = 1200, min 1, max 72000): The delay in between ghasts dropping a tear in ticks (1 second = 20 ticks).
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.