Minecraft Curios API Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2 / 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Library for TheIllusiveC4’s Mods) is a versatile and expandable accent/tools API for customers and builders. The aim is to offer performance for builders so as to add further accent/tools slots in a handy and appropriate method, in addition to to present customers the power to configure these slots to their preferences. By default, Curios doesn’t add any content material apart from a list GUI. There aren’t any slots and solely two gadgets, the latter solely being accessible by means of the Artistic menu and primarily serving as examples for builders to make use of when coding their very own integration.
- Expandable tools slots by means of a central library. New tools slots will be made and managed simply by means of an identifier registry. Equivalent identifiers can be merged collectively to keep away from purposeful redundancies and supply most compatibility to potential gadgets, whereas distinctive identifiers can nonetheless be used to mark particular varieties when acceptable.
- Slots are solely made on-demand. There aren’t any slots included by default, all slots are created solely as wanted. This reduces cases the place a number of superfluous slots are current with none appropriate gadgets to enter the slot.
- Slots are utterly customizable and manipulable. Slots can have customized backgrounds, totally different sizes, and may even be disabled or hidden by default. However how would a participant even entry disabled slots? By means of the API, builders can entry features to allow/disable a participant’s slots or add/take away a sure variety of slots of a given sort.
- Versatile item->curio relations utilizing the vanilla tag system. Potential curios are chosen by means of the vanilla tag system, which signifies that categorizing gadgets into curio varieties is as simple as making a .json file within the knowledge/curios/tags folder. Objects will be categorized into as many curio varieties as you need so long as they’re tagged within the acceptable recordsdata, and these settings may even be overridden completely.
- Full integration with different stock mechanics. Mending and Curses will work with all relevant gadgets outfitted within the curio slots. There are additionally numerous minor options for builders that make it easier to combine their present gadgets or mechanics into the curio system.
- Accessible from a single GUI. Curios comes with its personal GUI accessible from the stock that exhibits the entire accessible slots to a participant. This permits gamers to see the entire prolonged tools slots in a central location with no need to entry totally different stock GUIs. Nonetheless, builders can nonetheless present their very own GUIs for his or her mod-specific slots if they need. The default keybinding for the GUI is ‘g’.
How you can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.