Minecraft Customized Crosshair Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2 (CSGO Crosshairs) means that you can change the type of your crosshair. By default press the GRAVE key to open the customise menu.
- Rainbow Crosshair!
- Dynamic! (Strive utilizing a bow or sword!)
- Works on servers!
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge (or Material Modloader).
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.