Minecraft Customized Dungeon Loot Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.12.2 (Create Your Own Loot) provides vanilla objects with particular skills to the dungeon chests, like enchantments, customized names, attributes and extra cool options.
- Provides no new objects and blocks. Meaning for those who delete the mod later, you’ve got nonetheless all customized objects.
- 25 new customized dungeon loot.
- Objects spawn in dungeons, mineshafts, temples, nether, finish…
- When you assessment or check the mod are you able to activate the “Evaluate Mode” within the config file. This makes the spawn probability of the objects increased.
Create your personal loot:
You may add or delete your personal objects to the sport. You will need to solely modify the loot_table.json recordsdata within the mod. (However watch out)
Or just change the spawn values or the stats of the objects:
- Open the mod archive (Custom-made Dungeon Loot.jar)
- Go within the folder: property/customizeddungeonloot/loot_tables
- And alter the loot_table.json file that you just want.
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.