Minecraft DefaultSettings Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Never Lose Local Settings When Updating Your Modpack) presents the power to create and utilizing modpacks which ship customized settings, entries within the server listing and even customized keybindings with out having them overwriting your native settings each time the modpack updates.
How one can use:
To open the DS graphical interface, simply press F7 + G both within the sport’s mods listing or anytime when taking part in in a world. It’s additionally potential to entry the GUI by using Forge’s Mods listing and the “Config” button of DefaultSettings (1.7.10+).
Directions for Modpack Creators:
- Step one of integrating DefaultSettings into your modpack is to initially save the information you wish to ship along with your pack.
- That’s performed by both utilizing “/defaultsettings save” as a command or clicking on the save buttons in our GUI (learn beneath the right way to open it). After that you simply’ll be rewarded with some information within the mod’s config folder (e.g.: .minecraft/mods/defaultsettings).
- Because it it’s actually necessary to maintain the folder building, possibly determine to work with all the “defaultsettings” config folder by now.
- Then copy the “defaultsettings” folder into your modpack’s config folder, however don’t copy all the opposite config information! These ought to stay in your set up.
- Now you’re able to ship sure information inside your modpack as defaults.
How one can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.