Minecraft Diamond Glass Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.12.2 (Glass Made With Diamond) provides Glass made with Diamond with the attributes of Obsidian. The glass on this mod relies on diamond and sand. The diamond glass blocks, panes, slabs, and stairs have the blast resistance of obsidian, are laborious as heck to take away as soon as positioned, and have that particular texture the place they’re each seamless and having no membranes.
The rest of the assist blocks are based mostly on sand and are solely added as a result of they’re a pure development of the Diamond Sand block.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.